Download Native Instruments Massive X 1.4 for Mac full version program free setup. Massive X is the next-generation flagship synthesizer that empowers you to create with a new level of dynamic, shifting sound, with truly flexible routing and extensive modulation.
Native Instruments Massive X 1.4 Review
Native Instruments Massive X is the next-generation flagship synthesizer that empowers you to create with a new level of dynamic, shifting sound, with truly flexible routing and extensive modulation. It features a clear layout, with flexible adaptive interfaces, allowing huge creativity for sound engineers as well as keeping things easy to navigate. You may also like Dorico Pro 4 for Mac Free Download
It is the successor to an iconic synthesizer that helped spawn entire genres. A new oscillator section is capable of producing more variation than some entire synths, right at the source. You can choose from over 170 wavetables and 10 different modes of reading them from the aggressive Gorilla family, to a wavetable-bending mode, Hardsync, Formant, and many more each with their own unique sub-modes and additional controls.
Moreover, you can connect any output to any input, and see what happens. The intuitive routing setup lets you essentially rewire parts of MASSIVE X, meaning you can bypass, feedback, and send audio any way you like. It’s also possible to route modulators as audio sources to excite elements such as the comb filter.
Features of Massive X
- A next-generation flagship synthesizer for creating highly impressive sound and music
- Gives immaculate sound and complete sonic freedom for advanced sound design
- Enables you to choose from over 170 wavetables and 10 different modes of reading them
- Remote Octave control to trigger patterns of modulation on your keyboard
- Enables you to control the synth’s parameters easily in your DAW
- Comes loaded with presets from sequenced soundscapes, to leads, pads, and the big bass
Technical Details of Massive X for Mac
- Mac Software Full Name: Massive X for macOS
- Version: 1.4.2
- Setup App File Name: Native-Instruments-Massive-X-1.4.2.rar
- File Extension: Rar
- Full Application Size: 1.18 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup DMG Package
- Compatibility Architecture: Apple-Intel Architecture
- Latest Version Release Added On: 30 July 2023
- License Type: Full Premium Pro Version
- Developers Homepage: Native Instruments
System Requirements for Massive X for Mac
- OS: Mac OS 10.11 or above
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 3 GB of free hard drive space
- CPU: 64-bit
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution
Native Instruments Massive X 1.4.2 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Native Instruments Massive X free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Native Instruments Massive X for macOS with a single click download link.