Download Contacts Journal CRM 3 for Mac full version program free setup. Contacts Journal CRM 2022 for macOS is the best application for organizing contact journals and it also provides you with customization options.
Contacts Journal CRM 3 Review
Contacts Journal CRM 3 has user friendly interface that gives you fast access to all built-in design tools. You can use it to organize your contacts and it is customizable. All of your contact history is automatically saved in logs and you can access it any time. The to-do option enables you to set alerts for specific times and you can also add the meeting to your Calendar or setup recurring tasks. You can attach files and documents with each contact, to keep all relevant information in one place. It allows you to keeping track of the location and addresses of your contacts. It syncs with iCloud across iPhone, iPad and Mac and can also work when offline. You may also like BusyContacts 2022 for Mac Free Download
Contacts Journal CRM is also used to create, manage and filter your data by contact groups. you can add contacts from the contact app already installed on ios device and keeps data in sync between two. You can also create Create private contacts, separate from contacts app, to keep business and personal contacts separate. It also works with apple watch allowing you to access recent Logs, upcoming ToDos, and nearby contacts. To wrap it up Contacts Journal CRM is the perfect app if you are looking for an app which stores all your of information about some contacts and provide it to you when the need arises.
Features of Contacts Journal CRM
- Contacts Journal CRM 3 has elegant and easy-to-use translucent user interface which can be used by beginner.
- Allows you to keep track of your history with contacts and store it in logs.
- Add Logs automatically when you you call, email or message from within the app.
- You can setup follow-ups for each contact, set alerts for specific times and add the meeting to your Calendar.
- Attach files with contact via Dropbox, OneCloud, iCloud Drive, iOS Mail app and over WiFi.
- Keep track of your contacts location and address, you can also choose from different pin colors to color-code your contacts.
- Syncs with Contact apps and keep data sync between two.
- You can export data from the app over email or CSV files.
- Allows you to create, manage and filter your data by contact groups.
- Seamlessly syncs with iOS and Mac apps, available with iCloud or Dropbox account.
- Enables you to create private contacts, separate from contacts app, to keep business and personal contacts separate.
- Increasing productivity by searching data from the iOS Spotlight page.
- You can create your own contact fields and attach custom data to each contact.
Technical Details of Contacts Journal CRM for Mac
- Mac Software Full Name: Contacts Journal CRM for macOS
- Version: 3.2.5
- Setup App File Name: Contacts-Journal-CRM-3.2.5.dmg
- File Extension: DMG
- Full Application Size: 24.14 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup DMG Package
- Compatibility Architecture: Apple-Intel Architecture
- Latest Version Release Added On: 21 August 2022
- License Type: Full Premium Pro Version
- Developers Homepage: Contactsjournal
System Requirements for Contacts Journal CRM for Mac
- OS: Mac OS 10.11 or above
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 100 MB of free hard drive space
- CPU: 64-bit
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution
Contacts Journal CRM 3.2.5 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Contacts Journal CRM free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Contacts Journal CRM macOS with a single click download link.