Download Caelum Audio Tape Cassette 2 for Mac full version program free setup. Tape Cassette 2 is an audio plugin that emulates the warmth, noise, and character of old tape cassettes.
Tape Cassette 2 Review
Tape Cassette 2 is a software plugin developed by Caelum Audio, designed to emulate the sound and feel of vintage cassette tapes. The plugin is compatible with most popular digital audio workstations (DAWs) and provides users with an easy and affordable way to add tape warmth, saturation, and hiss to their audio productions.
One of the most notable features of Tape Cassette 2 is its simple and intuitive user interface, which allows users to easily dial in the desired amount of tape saturation and noise with just a few clicks. The plugin also includes a variety of presets that are designed to emulate the sound of different types of cassette tapes, such as Type I, Type II, and Type IV. You may also like IK Multimedia MODO DRUM for Mac Free Download
In addition to its tape emulation capabilities, Tape Cassette 2 also includes a range of other features that make it a versatile tool for audio production. These features include a built-in high-pass filter and low-pass filter, as well as adjustable wow and flutter parameters that allow users to add subtle pitch fluctuations to their audio.
Another notable feature of Tape Cassette 2 is its ability to simulate the sound of tape compression, which can add a sense of warmth and density to audio recordings. The plugin also includes a range of controls for adjusting the attack and release times of the compressor, as well as the amount of compression applied.
Tape Cassette 2 is also designed to be CPU-efficient, making it suitable for use on both older and newer computer systems. The plugin is available in both VST and AU formats, and can be used on both Mac and Windows operating systems.
Overall, Tape Cassette 2 is a powerful and versatile tool for adding vintage tape warmth and saturation to digital audio productions. Its intuitive interface and range of features make it a great choice for both beginners and experienced audio producers looking to add some analog character to their recordings.
- Emulates vintage analog tape recording
- Provides a range of tape types and noise profiles
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- Mix knob for balancing wet and dry signals
- Provides saturation and distortion controls
- Includes a Wow & Flutter section for adding pitch variations
- Features a stereo width control for enhancing the stereo image
- Offers an input gain knob for adjusting the input signal level
- Includes presets designed by professional producers
- Offers a built-in limiter for preventing clipping
- Comes with an A/B comparison feature for comparing settings
- Provides resizable interface for comfortable usage
- Features support for MIDI Learn
- Includes undo/redo and reset buttons
- Provides support for VST, VST3, AU, and AAX plugin formats
- Supports both Mac and Windows operating systems
- Offers both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- Provides high-quality sound processing algorithms
- Offers low CPU usage for efficient performance
- Affordable pricing for a high-quality tape emulation plugin
- Mac Software Full Name: Tape Cassette for macOS
- Version: 1.2.2
- Setup App File Name: Tape-Cassette-2-v1.2.2.rar
- File Extension: Rar
- Full Application Size: 66.3 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup DMG Package
- Compatibility Architecture: Apple-Intel Architecture
- Latest Version Release Added On: 10 May 2023
- License Type: Full Premium Pro Version
- Developers Homepage: Caelumaudio
System Requirements for Tape Cassette 2 for Mac
- OS: Mac OS 10.14 or above
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 200 MB of free hard drive space
- CPU: 64-bit
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution
What is the Latest Version of the Tape Cassette 2?
The latest version of the Tape Cassette 2 is 1.2.2.
What is Tape Cassette 2 used for?
Tape Cassette 2 is a plugin that emulates the sound of vintage cassette tapes. It is used for adding a warm and nostalgic character to audio recordings, giving them a vintage vibe that can evoke feelings of nostalgia and warmth.
The plugin is designed to emulate the sound of several types of tape, including Type I, Type II, and Type IV. It offers a range of controls that allow users to adjust the amount of tape saturation, tape hiss, and noise reduction, among other things. This makes it a versatile tool for anyone looking to add some vintage character to their audio recordings.
Tape Cassette 2 is particularly popular among producers of electronic music, who use it to add a lo-fi or retro feel to their tracks. However, it can be used in any genre of music where a vintage sound is desired.
What is Tape Cassette 2 compatible with?
Tape Cassette 2 is compatible with macOS operating systems as a VST, AU, and AAX plugin. It can be used in digital audio workstations (DAWs) such as Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and more. It is also compatible with iOS devices and can be used as a standalone app or AUv3 plugin within compatible apps.
What are the alternatives to Tape Cassette 2?
There are several alternatives to Tape Cassette 2, including:
- Wavesfactory Cassette: A plugin that emulates the sound of vintage cassette tapes, with adjustable tape hiss, saturation, and distortion.
- Softube Tape: A plugin that simulates the sound of analog tape machines, with adjustable tape speed, saturation, and noise reduction.
- iZotope Vinyl: A plugin that emulates the sound of vintage vinyl records, with adjustable crackle, hiss, and hum.
- AudioThing Reels: A plugin that emulates the sound of analog tape machines, with adjustable tape speed, saturation, and frequency response.
- U-he Satin: A plugin that emulates the sound of vintage tape machines, with adjustable tape speed, bias, and EQ.
These plugins all offer different levels of customization and features, so it’s worth trying out a few to find the one that works best for your needs.
Is Tape Cassette 2 Safe?
In general, it’s important to be cautious when downloading and using apps, especially those from unknown sources. Before downloading an app, you should research the app and the developer to make sure it is reputable and safe to use. You should also read reviews from other users and check the permissions the app requests. It’s also a good idea to use antivirus software to scan your device for any potential threats. Overall, it’s important to exercise caution when downloading and using apps to ensure the safety and security of your device and personal information. If you have specific concerns about an app, it’s best to consult with a trusted technology expert or security professional.
Caelum Audio Tape Cassette 2 Latest Version Free
Click on the button given below to download Caelum Audio Tape Cassette 2 for Mac free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Caelum Audio Tape Cassette 2 for macOS with a single click download link.