Download TAL-Mod for Mac full version program free setup. TAL-Mod is a virtual analog synthesizer with exceptional sound and almost unlimited modulation possibilities.
TAL-Mod is a powerful audio plugin and a virtual analog synthesizer with exceptional sound and almost unlimited modulation possibilities. Its special oscillator model is able to create a wide range of sounds, from classic mono to rich stereo leads, effects, and pads. You may also like TAL-Sampler 3 for Mac Free Download
Routings can be done with virtual patch cables. Just connect a modulation output with a modulation target. After that it’s possible to adjust the intensity of the modulation. You don’t need to be a modular expert. The plug-in is suitable for beginners and experts.
Features of TAL-Mod for Mac
- 3 oscillators with optional saw, pulse, triangle, and sine waveforms.
- 1 additional noise oscillator with adjustable color
- 2 high-quality analog sounding resonance filters with different modes
- Different filter routing possibilities
- 2 oscillators support hard sync for saw, pulse, triangle waveforms
- Modulation envelope with spline or optional step mode
- Almost unlimited modulation possibilities with patch cable routing
Technical Details of TAL-Mod for Mac
- Mac Software Full Name: TAL-Mod for macOS
- Version: 1.8.1
- Setup App File Name: Togu-Audio-Line-TAL-Mod-v1.8.3.rar
- File Extension: Rar
- Full Application Size: 28 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup DMG Package
- Compatibility Architecture: Apple-Intel Architecture
- Latest Version Release Added On: 30 August 2021
- License Type: Full Premium Pro Version
- Developers Homepage: TAL Software
System Requirements for TAL-Mod for Mac
- OS: Mac OS 10.9 or above
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 200 MB of free hard drive space
- CPU: 64-bit
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution
TAL-Mod 1.8.3 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download TAL-Mod for Mac free setup. It is a complete offline setup of TAL-Mod for macOS with a single click download link.