Download ForkLift 4 for Mac full version program setup free. ForkLift is a comprehensive software file manager and ferociously fast FTP client clothed to various connections like WebDAV, SFTP, FTP, and S3.
ForkLift 4 Overview
ForkLift is a compact, lightweight, and feature-limited application that is used as a powerful file manager with the support of WebDAV, S3, FTP, and SFTP. The interface of the software is neat and clean which makes the entire functionality easy and simple. Its versatile features make each and everything simple for the users. The user can connect it with any remote server such as SMB, Google Drive, Rackspace, B2, NFS, and other local networks. It contains a complete toolbox that supports users in handling files such as application deletion, archive handling, multi-rename, folder synchronization, application handling, archive handling, etc.
It offers two-way sync, preview, and dark mode for the users. This program delivers support for tags and Dropbox. One can connect to numerous servers at a time. ForkLift provides support for drag-and-drop functionality that makes it more efficient. It takes no time to set up a connection and upload files without any hard rules. The user can set the connections both remotely and locally. This software can detect the target folders and launch the operations. Taking everything into consideration, ForkLift is the best application to connect with a remote server.
- An ideal app to connect with the remote servers
- Support servers like SFTP, FTP, CloudFiles, and other
- Contains an entire toolbox of features
- Offers a user-friendly and straightforward interface
- Provide support for tags and add Dropbox
- Search by content, extension, name, and kind
- Set local and remote connections
- Available in various languages
- Upload images and customize the connection
- Mac Software Full Name: ForkLift for macOS
- Version: 4.0.6
- Setup App File Name: ForkLift-4.0.6.dmg
- Full Application Size: 13 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup DMG Package
- Compatibility Architecture: Apple-Intel Architecture
- Latest Version Release Added On: 18 January 2024
- License Type: Full Premium Pro Version
- Developers Homepage: Binarynights
System Requirements for ForkLift for Mac
- OS: Mac OS 10.11 or above
- RAM: 512 MB Recommended
- HDD: 150 MB of free hard drive space
- CPU: 64-bit
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution
Download ForkLift Latest Version Free
Click on the button given below to download ForkLift free setup. It is a complete offline setup ForkLift for macOS with a single click download link.